New Year’s Thoughts
I won’t be sad to see 2020 go. What a difficult year. I recently sat in on an annual planning workshop with Soundscaping Source. One of the best recommendations that I took away was to focus on broad, value based, quarterly goals while things are still uncertain.
Things I learned this year:
· A lot about how to use zoom!
· Practicing my music recording and editing skills
· A little bit of video editing
· How to play an instrument in full PPE
· The risks of droplet spread from singing and playing a wind instrument and how to mitigate it
· A little more about prejudice
· More about finding spiritual peace
Things I want to accomplish next year
· Be a better ally to disadvantaged people
· Restart my newsletter and provide relaxation recordings
· Work on legacy projects with my patients
· Improving on-screen interaction and behavioral regulation
Here’s hoping for a better 2021 for all of us! What are some of your hopes and dreams for next year?